How to use Office 365 in Calendar Tiles
SharpTools.io dashboards support a variety of calendars via the iCal standard, including Office 365 Calendars. This article explains how to get an iCal compatible URL from Microsoft Office 365 for SharpTools.
- Login to Office 365 Calendar Settings
- Select the calendar you wish to use from the Select a Calendar drop down
- Select your desired permissions from the Select Permissions drop down
- Click Save
- Copy the URL shown next to ICS
- Open the SharpTools.io Manage Resources screen for Calendars
- Click Create Calendar
- Enter a name for the calendar and the URL you copied from the ICS field
- Click Create
Success! You've now linked your Microsoft Office 365 Calendar as a valid calendar source in SharpTools. To use the calendar in your dashboards, edit your dashboard and add the newly created calendar.