How to use Apple iCloud Calendars in Calendar Tiles
SharpTools.io dashboards support a variety of calendars via the iCal standard, including Apple iCloud Calendars. This article explains how to get an iCal compatible URL from Apple's iCloud for SharpTools.
- Login to iCloud
- Click on Calendar
- Click on the Sharing icon next to the calendar
- Ensure the box next to Public Calendar is checked
- Click Copy Link to copy the iCal URL
- Open the SharpTools.io Manage Resources screen for Calendars
- Click Create Calendar
- Enter a name for the calendar and the URL you copied from the Secret Address in iCal format field
- Click Create
Success! You've now linked your iCloud Calendar as a valid calendar source in SharpTools. To use the calendar in your dashboards, edit your dashboard and add the newly created calendar.