Introduction to Home Assistant Connection
Home Assistant is a popular open-source smart home system that supports connecting smart devices through various protocols including Zigbee, Z-wave, Bluetooh, MQTT, WIFI, and more. You can connect your Home Assistant instance to SharpTools using the SharpTools Add-on to create stunning smart home dashboards and powerful automations using the SharpTools Dashboard and Rule Engine!
- Your Home Assistant installation must support the use of addons. In other words, you must be using either the Home Assistant OS or Home Assistant Supervised installation method.
- Must support Home Assistant Ingress (Home Assistant v0.91.3+)
Detailed step-by-step connection instructions can be found in the How to connect Home Assistant to SharpTools article.
Install SharpTools Add-on and Connect to SharpTools
- Click the button below to add the SharpTools repository to your Home Assistant Addon Store. When prompted, press ‘Add’ next to the prefilled repository field.
- Once the SharpTools repository is added, install the SharpTools Addon from the Addon Store
- Authorize your Home Home Assistant devices/entities to SharpTools
You can reach out to support by sending an email to email@example.com and including any related screenshots and diagnostic data. Diagnostic data can be exported through the Diagnostics page in SharpTools addon.