How can I use SharpTools.io as an 'app' on Mac?
Looking for a way to view your SharpTools.io dashboards as an 'app' on your Mac? Popular approaches include:
- Google Chrome: Create Shortcut
- Fluid App
Chrome, the popular browser by Google, offers an option to create a 'shortcut' for a website and optionally open it in a window like an app.
- Visit your desired SharpTools.io dashboard
Optionally, modify the URL so it opens without the navigational elements
- Tap the vertical three dots in the top-right corner of Chrome to open the browser menu
- Select More Tools → Create Shortcut
- Adjust the name as desired and optionally check the box for 'Open as Window', then tap Create
- Open the 'Chrome Apps' directory and drag the app from the folder into your Dock
Check out the native Mac app called Fluid which enables you to convert SharpTools.io dashboards into an 'app'.